I Love you for Free


This is Me
I love Supernatural, it's characters, and the actors who portray them. My favorite things are brotherly love, hurt!dean, evil characters, and the ridiculously awesome cast. This blog is 94% Supernatural-related. The other 6% belongs to Sherlock.


Heroes
"A person does not have to star in movies, become a politician, or go to war to be a hero. They can simply say they do not like pie when they see there is not enough to go around."


Statistics
Status : Online

the love story of dean and pie

Posted → Sunday October 6th, 2013 at 5:48pm - 66 notes
  1. holaa-mishamigoss reblogged this from cas-hunter-in-training
  2. cas-hunter-in-training reblogged this from deans--feathers
  3. spewilicious reblogged this from ass-full-of-cass
  4. agent-coulson-to-you reblogged this from iamthenewthor
  5. alexkittycat reblogged this from ass-full-of-cass
  6. hellothisisericforman reblogged this from firelordlily
  7. swedan4ever reblogged this from iamthenewthor
  8. leave-your-comfort-zone-behind reblogged this from iamthenewthor
  9. seasonedwithacid reblogged this from not-so-fabulous-killjoy
  10. iamthenewthor reblogged this from bemygoldfish
  11. firelordlily reblogged this from the-one-left-waiting
  12. ally-shenanigans reblogged this from not-so-fabulous-killjoy
  13. the-one-left-waiting reblogged this from ass-full-of-cass
  14. destielbtch reblogged this from ass-full-of-cass
  15. dandydick reblogged this from turmoil-of-thinking
  16. fluffy-wings reblogged this from ass-full-of-cass
  17. how-it-may-look reblogged this from not-so-fabulous-killjoy
  18. runboyrunforyourlife reblogged this from ass-full-of-cass
  19. silence-a-fable reblogged this from not-so-fabulous-killjoy
  20. his-son-bingo reblogged this from bemygoldfish
  21. derp-salad reblogged this from not-so-fabulous-killjoy
  22. bemygoldfish reblogged this from dude-i-am-ironman
  23. songsendbutstoriesareendless reblogged this from not-so-fabulous-killjoy
  24. turmoil-of-thinking reblogged this from dude-i-am-ironman
  25. katthedemonslayer reblogged this from dude-i-am-ironman
  26. zobot171 reblogged this from ass-full-of-cass
  27. dude-i-am-ironman reblogged this from ass-full-of-cass
  28. rorys-amelia reblogged this from not-so-fabulous-killjoy
  29. super-who-lock-ed reblogged this from not-so-fabulous-killjoy